RSS Error: A feed could not be found at `http://www.northernlife.ca/rss.aspx?id=75`; the status code is `200` and content-type is `text/html; charset=utf-8`
- Northern farmers and veterinarians alike feel the impact of a shortage of vets and facilities to treat livestock.
- An Ottawa salon owner joins Sarah Freemark to talk about a new concept at salons: hair appointments with no chatting with stylists.
- Statistics released Wednesday show applications to Laurentian University from high school students are down by 43.5 per cent.
- A number of parents with children attending public schools in Algoma District are opting to continue with online instruction.
- A recent police survey found that 54 per cent of North Bay residents who responded said they feel unsafe in the city.
- The curator of the Edgar Allan Poe museum in Richmond, Virginia talks about the literary icon with CTV”s Tony Ryma.
- The CAA’s Mike Schmidt looks at winter preventative measures with CTV’s Jessica Gosselin.
- A Municipal and Provincial housing summit wrapped up on Tuesday.
- NOSM researchers have launched a new study that they're hoping will boost vaccine confidence among Indigenous youth.